VIVEL VZW – Term of use for the VIVEL digital platform
Date of last update: 23/07/2021
1. Definitions and identification
3. General goals of the digital platform
With the Platform, VIVEL aims to provide a future-proof, dynamic, agile and flexible digital platform which fits in with the following general goals pursued by VIVEL (hereinafter referred to as the “Goals“):
- To share know-how and expertise in the field of welfare, health, health promotion and prevention;
- To foster dialogue between primary care stakeholders;
- To promote cooperation;
- To support the care boards.
As such, Users are therefore allowed to use the Platform in consideration of the above Goals.
4. Specific provisions regarding the use of the Platform
In principle, all information, including albeit not limited to texts and/or images (hereinafter referred to as the “Content“), which contributes to the Goals may be posted on the Platform, insofar as and to the extent that this is not restricted by applicable copyrights.
However, each User is required to observe the following terms and conditions in respect of said Content:
- Texts or images that contain any kind of reasonably sensitive information about other Users, employees, directors, people with care and support needs (hereinafter referred to as the “PCSNs”) or organisations involved should not be posted on the Platform or shared. In any case, the exchange of such sensitive information/Content should be done through a one-to-one contact or through a closed Teams channel and only in encrypted documents.
- The Platform may not be used in any shape or form for Content that is knowingly detrimental, in any way, to the reputation of other Users, employees, directors, PCSNs, organisations involved or any other third parties.
- Content which results or could reasonably result in an attack on the dignity, honour, good reputation, mental or physical integrity of other Users, employees, directors, PCSNs or any other third parties is not permitted.
- Communicate in a respectful manner;
- Communicate as clearly as possible;
- Also observe your professional privilege (confidentiality) and arrangements within your organisation or board on the Platform;
- Always make it clear whether you are speaking in your own name or on behalf of a group/board/etc.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions and use a ‘like’ to indicate that the question asked by a colleague is also your question.
4.3. Restrictions on sharing content on the Platform
By posting content on this Platform, you consent for these data to be shared within the Platform. However, you are free to expressly specify at all times when posting content that said content may not be shared, by adding a copyright mention or the words ‘not for publication’.
The information shared on the Platform
- Must always include the correct source attribution of the copyright owner.
- May be shared for non-commercial use only.
- May not contain sensitive information.
Members of a team whose role is that of owner may add or delete Users. They may also (temporarily) add Guest Users to the team.
Adding or removing Users or Guest Users is the sole responsibility of the owner. In doing so, at all times the owner is to consider the role and the assignment of the person concerned.
5. Limitation of liability
Liability for Content on the Platform and for any unauthorised or otherwise unlawful use of the Platform rests solely with the User(s) concerned and their team. Insofar as and to the extent permitted by law, the following parties waive all and any liability for the use detailed in the above sentence:
- Techne BVBA, with registered office at 54 Gasthuisstraat in 1760 Roosdaal, company number 0876.224.952.
7. VIVEL platform
Below please find a list of all communication and cooperation channels available within the VIVEL platform.
- Our VIVEL and VIVEL Academie newsletters
- VIVEL and VIVEL Academie’s social media
- Mail from all e-mail addresses of
- Mails to